Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, November 21, 2010

This Week I Will.... (for the week ending November 27, 2010)

Well, last week, I went back to my old habit of buying CDs and I think I bought too much and I'm afraid they'd stack up again without me ever listening to them. So I will limit it again to just one CD a week.  So that would be around 4 CDs a month. I will reserve two of those to OPM CDs and the rest to international artists. That should help boost my OPM stock a bit to 26 CDs in a year.  Before, I would only buy one OPM CD every 3 years.  I was so out of touch with OPM music.

These are the other things I plan to do this week -

1.  Clean the third floor room and clean up the first floor and donate all unneeded stuff.  The house should NOT turn into a MUSEUM!!
2.  No Coke or softdrinks this week.  Choose water if it's a meal and junk the soda.
3.  Return to watching one local movie a week and prioritize an indie movie.  It's funny that I'm a stranger to the entertainment produced in my own country.
4.  Change my workout program once again.  Add Attack and Jonas' Tuesday hiphop class. That should jolt me a little bit.

These are the things I want to continue to do this week -
1.  Pray the rosary upon waking up.
2.  Read for 30 minutes.  This week, I'm reading Jane Hamilton's 'A Map of the World'.
3.  Spend time with Mabel, my bff.

No comments:

Post a Comment