Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

Dinner Tonight at the Cozy and Charming Cafe 1771



I actually chose the place because I read about it in a magazine article in the Philippine Star last weekend.  Anyhow, Vic and I have also been fans of the previous Chateau 1771 there so I was curious as to how the place has changed, and why they changed it into a cafe. 

My friend chose the lemon chicken, while I had the lamb caldereta.  The taste was ok.  The meat was tender and I practically scraped everything from the bowl and ate everything, including the beans.  I just left the bones. 

 Well, this is a good place to go for a little dinner talk with friends especially if you want some cozy place to hang out. It's a bit pricey though since our bill reached one thousand five hundred pesos (US$34.17) since we were only two people, and I didn't even order a drink.  I stuck to my water regimen!  However, I love the service!  It's quick, they are polite and not intrusive, and deserved the service charge you see in the bill.  Even their uniforms blend well with the interiors!  Har har!  I don't know if that's a good thing but it was certainly pleasing to the eye.
Well, the place is cute and cozy and charming, you'd actually wonder if you've entered a library and not an actual restaurant.  I was glad we were seated in their 'library' since it's more quiet, than the main area where most of the guests enter.  It's a bit noisy there.  I suggest you make a reservation in that area, unless of course you have kids. If you do, it's better to get the main dining area because there are many breakable things in the library area!

No comments:

Post a Comment