Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

My Look For Tonight's Dinner - November 26, 2010


Well, every chance I get, I try to dress up, even for simple dinners like the one I had tonight with good friend Rica.  We chose a cute and cozy restaurant tonight called Cafe 1771 at the El Pueblo in the Ortigas area.  Tonight, I decided to accent my shirt with a modified blue bowtie I bought in a shop in Tutuban mall in Divisoria.  The cloth of the long sleeve shirt I wore came from Indonesia and I had it sewn. It has petit gold trimmings in it sewn into the cloth.  The cloth also feels like spandex and it's cool and stretcheable.  This look reminds me of what the men wore in the court of Louis XIV, although my version is less ostentatious.

No comments:

Post a Comment