Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Postcard from Andrew from Kyrgyzstan

 Today, I was very surprised to see a postcard from Andrew, who is one of my best friends in Hong Kong.  He just spent his holidays in Kyrgyzstan - probably one of the most difficult countries to spell - and of course - no one in my social circle has been to that place yet - except of course, for Andrew.  He's one of the most intrepid world travelers that I know and he has been to almost all of the -tan countries - except maybe for Afghanistan, which I personally believe he should avoid. 

I actually envy him since he's so adventurous.  The last time I saw him, he just came from Algeria! And he brought with him a lot of beautiful pictures of the country - pictures that would only have been seen if someone did a docu on Algeria in NatGeo or the Discovery Channel.  He said he lived in one of the yurts, when he was in Kyrgyzstan.  I would too because that's what the country is famous for.  I will definitely ask for more pictures from him from that place and hopefully, talk more about his trip when I visit HK soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment