Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Pork Chop In Cyma



Cyma used to be one of my favorite restaurants but tonight, as I ate their pork chop, I didn't quite enjoy it.  I had the good sense to share the pork chop with my date, since I'm trying to go on a diet - and two big slices of it would've been just too much!!  Maybe because I forgot to squeeze the lemon on it, I really don't know.  Thankfully, it was tender and I sliced it easily. But still at 520 pesos (US11.85) I think it was too much.  It was bland and tasteless.  Maybe I should've asked for Maggi soy sauce.  Too bad really since I used to get excited eating there.  Well, there are several restaurants beside it so maybe I try those next time.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment