Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Looking Back At One Regret In My Life


I know it's useless to live a life with regrets but I think it's healthy to look back at some of them so that one can learn from them.  I decided to talk about this since one of my friends posted something about having regrets today in her FB profile.  That got me thinking about my own regrets in life.  For today, I'll just talk about one regret.

I regret the way I treated this guy who I was in a relationship with in my late 20's.  I think I was a very self-centered person at that point of my life and I was still playing around, even if there was this wonderful person in my life already.  Looking back, I just wished I treated him well.  I regret that I treated him like s**t because he certainly deserved better!  And he was a really kind and nice person!  What was I thinking at that time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment