Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Daily Expenses - November 22, 2010


I had only about 800 pesos (US$18.22) in my wallet today and I ended up spending most of them.  Here were my expenses today -

1. Fitness First replacement ID - 400 pesos (US$9.10) - stupid of me to lose my previous ID.  I left it in the locker room at SM North EDSA and I was shocked to find it now costs that much to have it replaced!  No choice there.  Next time, I guess I'd have to be more careful and remember to have my ID always before I leave!

2. gasoline - 200 pesos (US$4.55) - I brought the van today and because of the traffic, I wasted that much on diesel. The van is always almost empty and I don't load it up on gas since I just use it, at most, twice a week.

3.  Nova crackers- 28 pesos (US$0.64) - snacks to munch while watching TV

4.  cellphone load - 40 pesos - (US$0.91) - I am a cheapskate and would try my best to stretch this to 3-4 days.  Good luck to me!

5.  credit card payment - 4,132 pesos (US$94).  I really want to get rid of this debt in one year's time.  I have three credit cards, but two of them are being paid by the company since they are being used to pay company bills.  The one I'm paying is my personal one.  I drew up a large amount of debt last year and it's only these past few months that I'm actually paying a little more than the minimum.  So, I sacrifice every week and give almost 80% of my weekly salary on debt payments. Gosh, I sound like the Philippine economy!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment