Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Celebrity Sightings - Tessa Prieto-Valdes

I was going through my Facebook ataul of photos last night and I saw some pictures of moi taken with some celebrities.  I rarely ask for photo-ops, which is stupid really, since celebs love having their photos taken. This one was taken during Katy Perry's concert last year.  This was already after the show and I was trying to go around looking for a stall selling drinks. I was with Abby, who is a shameless photo-op whore, and she immediately went to Ms. Prieto and asked for a photo with her.  And voila!  She was with her kids at that time so I wasn't very keen on it but she was very accommodating!  I also saw her earlier that year, with her kids again, during Lady Gaga's concert. Cool Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment