Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

JM De Guzman: Boy Next Door at the Gawad Urian 2012


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Siguro kung nagkaanak ako, ganito siya kagwapo. 'Chos lang talaga! Anyway, while I was plodding through Amnesia Girl I didn't notice John Lloyd much and whoever the girl was in that film (tingnan mo, pag girl, no register - interchangeable kasi mga mukha nila!) The guy who I actually noticed was this guy in the picture. Everytime he was on the screen, I was just freaking mesmerized. After we got out of the theater, I asked my friend who he was and he said, oh, that's JM de Guzman. My friend didn't like him kasi he like mestizos. Pero me, I love moreno chinito guys. Definite yum yums for me!! Of course, a year later, JM already had a TV show in ABS and lots of freakin' girls shouting for him when we were in Trinoma.

The only reason also that I had this picture was because JM was the guy beside me in the cubicle in the men's room. He was sneaking out after the awards (they all freakin' sneak out!!) but since katabi ko siya, wiz siya ligtas. Actually, kung may cubicles lang yung toilet ng AFP Theatre, malamang dun na siya pupuluting hubot' hubad, 'chos!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment