Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My College Yearbook Missive

This was what I actually wrote on my college yearbook!  This was my hope and dreams at that time!  Some of it still are and it's funny that, in a way, that was exactly what I wanted to do with my life!

"There's a lot of things going for today's Filipino youth and I'd like to take an active part in their development and growth.  There's always a certain joy and excitement whenever I get to partake in a conversation with a kid.  They see the world so differently, so much in contrast to the jaded musings of an adult.  I feel some kind of responsibility, not only to my students but also to my country.  I feel that I'm in a position where I can make some changes in the way we live, and in the way we view things. I wish to impart values which would give them that power to make changes in their lives and to make them aware of their responsibilities towards their family, their country and to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment