Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Quarterly Purging


Last week, I decided to embark on some form of general cleaning, as the rooms and the halls of the house was beginning to accumulate clutter.  We've had to close one of our offices and the tables and chairs alone from that place was enough to make the house look very cluttered.  So last week, I decided to clean out the room which used to be our bodega.  

For Filipinos, a bodega is where you place stuff you don't want the neighbors to see in your house.  But why have a bodega?  Why just choose stuff from it that I still wanted and just give off the rest.  That is exactly what I did, and now, the bodega is empty and all the chairs and tables from the office are piled neatly and stored away, hidden from the view. 

However, I still could not throw everything, so there is still so much clutter left, which has now transferred to the fourth floor of the house. I still also have to clean the fabric area of the house, which is still messy.  Oh, well, maybe next quarter.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment