Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, November 22, 2010

Sunday Family Dinner at Cyma Shangri-la




We usually gravitate to the same restaurants in most of the malls we visit.  For example, if we are in Shangri-la Mall, it's now usually a toss up between Cibo and Cyma.  We used to go to CPK before but Vic said the taste of their food has changed. So we don't go there anymore.  Anyway, I just had my Saturday dinner at Cyma with a friend, and now, I have my Sunday dinner again, in Cyma Shangri-la, this time with my family.  Vic did most of the ordering so he came up with interesting stuff like moussaka, baby back ribs, which is his favorite, and the angel hair pasta.  They did not serve any clams since they said there was a red tide.  The food was good, as usual, so I take back my observation last Saturday.  The angel hair was a bit soggy but I like the taste of the tomato sauce.  Today, I decided not to order Coke, which is good.  It's one of the things I have to limit the intake of, because I'm so addicted to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment