Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Man That Makes Me Weak in the Knees - My Alberto

I read this beautiful passage from Jane Hamilton's book 'A Map of the World' - "After six years of marriage he had the power to occasionally render me weak in the knees." - which got me thinking, yeah, I have that too!  There is a man in my life who has always made me weak in the knees, everytime I'm with him!!  It's his eyes and his cherubic smile that first caught my eye - and eventually his good heart, kind words and support that has made me love him more!  It's been five years since we've met and he still continues to render me weak in the knees. And I'm happy that he still has that power over me!

No comments:

Post a Comment