Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Parking Instincts Are So Poor

Anyone who has driven in Metro Manila can attest to you that you'd have to have killer instincts here when it comes to parking in the malls, especially now that it's a -ber month.  It becomes worse during the Christmas season!  Anyhow, I drove myself today since my brother borrowed my driver.  So I went up the Shangri-la Mall car park and it took me 12 minutes to get parking space!! I arrived 6:10 PM, I found a free parking space at 6:22PM, which is ages to someone who used to have killer parking instincts.  What pissed me more was that five cars behind me found parking spaces before I did!!  I used the 'stay in one place' technique but the space I chose was not lucky.  All the people who got their cars were parked way behind me!  Which pissed me off again!  Anyway, next time, I just go around the lot, ever so slowly, and ever so mindful for a slot!  Let's see tomorrow.  My driver will have his day off.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment