Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Daily Expenses - December 1, 2010

Today was another busy day of expenses for me.  I had to buy my derma stuff for the maintenance of my facial skin and also had my haircut.  Here are my expenses today -

1. load - 120 pesos (US$2.75)
2. haircut - 200 pesos (US$4.58) - I decided to try a new hairstylist today - his name is Jacky - and he has collaborated with Vic in the last fashion show and most of his other shoots - he also has his own salon in Banawe!
3. derma stuff - 710 pesos (US$16.27)
4.  Jollibee - 215 pesos (US$4.93) - usually when I go home late, I bring some pasalubong for me and for Vic
5.  Mercury Drug - 161.75 pesos (US$3.71) - toiletries once again!
6.  credit card payments - 9951.10 pesos (US$227.97) - most of my allowance now goes to my credit card payments.  I am paying for all my stupid sins last year!  So no fun for the meantime - just prudent spending.  I just want to get rid of all these credit card debts since the interest payments alone are SCANDALOUS!
                                ------------------------------------------------
TOTAL                11357.85 pesos (US$260.21)
                                   
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment