Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

This Week I Will.....

"You cannot have innovation unless you are willing and able to move through the unknown and go from curiosity to wonder."  Well, innovation is too deep already, but starting this week, I want to add a weekly column wherein I talk about some habits I want to integrate into my life so that I could be a better person.  To make the task not so daunting, I would just choose two habits and add it into my already crowded schedule.  Of course, it can also work the other way, wherein, I get rid of habits which has made my life miserable! 

For this week, there are two habits I want to add -

1.  Consistently read in French - I'm thinking of doing it 30 minutes before I sleep.  That way, my brain does not work so hard and I can really ingest the information, since I've noticed that if I study too much, I tend to forget it!  By the way, the feedback on my French has been good, since I chatted with a friend yesterday, and he said it was perfect!  Bravo!

2.  To relax and watch a TV show or DVD - I am constantly running around or doing something while I watch the TV!  I just have to sometimes, relax and chill and just lay back and watch the TV!  In this multi-tasking world - even when I'm supposed to be relaxing - I'm still doing a thousand things simultaneously!!  I'm thinking of devoting one hour to this everyday.  I will pick a favorite show or if there's none, watch a DVD for an hour and concentrate on it!  I really have to know how to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment