Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yearbooks Remind Me How Ugly I Was As A Kid and Teenager

I am currently leafing through my elder sister's high school yearbook.  She was a senior, I was a freshman in this yearbook.  One thing yearbooks have shown me was how ugly I was as a kid and a teenager!  It's horrible!  I've seen how Papa looked like when he was 15 - and he was handsome.  I don't know what happened to me.  My eyes were too large, I was very dark, my lips were bulging like Angelina's and my face was really gaunt!  I've decided long ago to destroy all of my pics before I was 24.  I think, soon as I reached 24 and after, I looked more like a human being than an alien from Saturn. 

Oh yeah, I was an adorable baby and I had really nice curly hair till about 8 years old.  But between 8 to 24, I looked horrible!  I wouldn't even sleep with myself!  Anyhow, I have to recheck my college pic though.  I looked better on those.  Oh yeah, I do look better on those. I was already 24 when I graduated college.  That's when I blossomed physically thank God!  Otherwise, yearbooks like these ones, should be hidden from view, lest Laura and Dylan see them and find out that their uncle looked like a cretin!

No comments:

Post a Comment