Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Clubbing Observation #1: Dressing Up 'Young' for Clubbing


In Manila, it's easier to dress up when you know that the venue is in Makati.  I'd just get my sleekest or most colorful long sleeve shirts and I'm fine.  It's a bit different in Quezon City.  Since it's a suburban city, people are more laid back when they go clubbing.  Unfortunately, my mother never taught me to be laid back when I dress up, especially for clubbing.  If I go laid back, that just means I'm depressed or I don't care for your party or I'm dying of cancer.  If I don't make the effort, then I'm dead.  Simple as that. 

Anyhow, I had a feeling the habitues of Club Eivissa would most likely be very young people - and I was right!  So don't wear your sleek long sleeve shirts or anything colorful.  I didn't want to wear a t-shirt, even a collared one - that means I'm lazy.  So, I decided to wear this red ensemble, which made me look like a KFC manager with a nice tie.  At least that look, made it easier for me to blend with people half my age!  And it worked!  The club's fotogs kept taking pictures of me and my friend!  That's when I knew I was dressed right!  But the challenge to look young but not ridiculous continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment