Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Daily Expenses - November 20

Ever since we cut a lot of expenses, we are now able to breathe a little more and enjoy life a little.  I think this has been the first week, in a long time, that I've been able to enjoy myself a little.  Even then, I want to write my daily expenses again so I can check myself.  I still am deep in credit card debt, lest I forget.  But not too deep anymore that I can't enjoy life a little.

My expenses for today (everything in Philippine peso) -

1. parking - 45
2. movie - 402
3. Cyma - 673.57
4. McDo - 180
5. Mrs. Fields - 175
6. mineral water  70
7. toiletries - 93.70
8. entertainment - 220
                   ------------
    TOTAL  1859.27 (US$42.62)

Well, the food expense was particularly big today, getting 59% of my expenses.  I had a date today and I didn't ask him to Dutch treat, but maybe next week, I'll ask him to share some of the expenses, at least for the food.  Maybe I could have saved a little if we just ate in a fastfood,  I could've saved 400 pesos.  And maybe next time, just water, no more drinks.  Also, for the movie, we can go to another mall, like Robinsons perhaps, where the movies are cheaper by 15%.  Also, maybe I could just get one brownie instead of two.  I could've saved around 600 pesos or 33%.  Ok, lesson learned.  Eat in a fastfood.  Ask if he can Dutch treat and don't get the meal if they have mineral water for free.  And don't watch in Shangri-la mall anymore. Overpriced movie tickets!

Pay with your eyes wide open and save what you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment