Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, November 27, 2010

What My Friends Actually Wrote About Me in My College Yearbook!



This is me now, 16 years after college (I graduated at the age where some of my friends are already finishing their masters degrees!), and I unearthed my college yearbook and found out what my friends actually wrote about me.  It's a fun read and although what eventually happened to my life is not what's really written there, I won't trade it for anything else since I love now, the life I have created for myself!

"Faster than a speeding Ikot when late for class....
With words more powerful than a locomotive...
Able to write great essays in a single sitting....
It's a writer....it's a tutor.........
It's Antonio H. Fabe, Jr.!!
He is an industrious and witty student by day and a party-going disco-maniac by night.  A real audiophile who loves to indulge in his ever-growing collection of cassette tapes, he'll either be seen giving advice in his distinct Cebuano accent, or won't be seen at all when you need to ask him for money (just kidding).  Hopes to be a journalist and psychologist in the mold of Dr. Margie Holmes, and dreams of continued success in his tutorial business.

Indeed, a SUPER GUY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment