Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Looking Forward to Rock of Ages

 I am sometimes mystified as to why people would make fun of long haired metal bands in the 80s.  Their songs were fine and I loved singing to them - and I'm sure we were many - because all of those songs went Top 10 in the US.  You can't argue with those numbers.  It's like when the Spice Girls were having #1 records with no one admitting to buying one!

Well, I should be watching Rock of Ages at the last day of Wimbledon. It's one of the musicals I am definitely looking forward to watching next month!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment