Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Our Faulty Decisions Are the Ones Giving Us Problems

Well, I heard this from the priest today during his sermon - he said, our faulty decisions are the ones giving us problems, not God.  Actually, it's something I learned about two years ago when I reflected on my life.  The problems I was encountering were just caused by myself.  So then and there, I decided to be more prudent with my decisions and really write a pros and cons table before I decide.  That way, my life has become easier to handle and I am very much less stressed worrying about stuff. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment