Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Conquering Self-Doubt


Sometimes I think it's the self-doubt that stops me from writing that novel or play, but I think it's not that.  I just feel that my writing is more suited for other things, and not for fiction.  Maybe non-fiction writing would suit me better - or at least, some form of critique writing.  

I was reading this article today by Jim Paredes about self-doubt and self-loathing and how it hinders creativity.  I feel now that it hasn't hindered mine.  It's just that I learned that my place is not as a creative writer but as someone who evaluates the work of others and to inform people about how good that work is.  I feel that's where I should be.

I am so happy that I have finally affirmed that.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment