Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gratitude Journal: June 25, 2012

Well, I used to note down the things I was thankful for everyday so I'm doing it again today.

Here are three things that I'm thankful for today -

#1 Thank God for the good weather in London that allowed Wimbledon to start without weather problems.  Rain is always a problem in London and it can lead to match postponements - which then can lead havoc to my daily schedule!

#2  Thank God for the big shrimps and the delicious soup that I ate today, that Ate Bebeng cooked!

#3  Thank God for the clear reception of my television.  It used to be that I had problems with that but since I got the digibox, the reception has been great!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment