Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Saying It When the Person is still Alive

This has always been my mantra all my life.  Never wait for the person to be dead before you say what you really want to say to that person.  It can be a good thing and it can be an axe to grind - what's important is that the person knows exactly how you feel about him or her.  At least, you won't be carrying a baggage all your life against a person who either loved you unconditionally or made it a living hell.

I guess it just got me thinking that way since we're all rooting for Dolphy to get well.  I do hope he gets well and gets to receive that National Artist award which he truly deserves.  It would be a tragedy if he receives it when it's already too late!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment