Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Exciting Samba Dancing at Martini's Bar at the Mandarin Oriental Makati

Unfortunately, I have no pictures to prove it, but my friends and I had a great time at the Martini's Bar last night at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Makati!  It was samba night and everyone in the bar was game enough to dance in the petit dance floor!  The energy of the band was infectious and the brand of music they were playing made couples show off what they could do in the dance floor.  

It was pretty intimidating especially that I have NO formal social dance training but I just let my hair down and allowed my body to just dance to the music!  It turns out that every Saturday and Monday, the samba band plays there and that night, my friend Wendy and her classmates in samba class showed us what they could do! And shimmy they did to different famous songs done samba style!  It was pretty cool to watch! 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment