Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Answering My Calling

I chanced upon this interesting article in the newspaper today, entitled 'Job or Calling'.  It was in the Classified Ads section of the Philippine Star and it was encouraging the new graduates to listen to their calling.  

That got me asking about my own personal calling.  What is my personal calling nowadays?  

Well, I love writing and I could do it ALL DAY long!  I am blogging nowadays, just talking about almost anything under the sun and everything that interests me.  I feel that my calling is using my talent of writing to talk about the good in everything - from movies to fashion to celebrities to tennis - just to talk about the best and talk about inspiring things.  I feel that I have to spread the good news always and spread the love to everyone who cares to read what I write.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment