Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Upcoming Movie I Want to Watch: Hope Springs





We all know that Meryl Streep can play just about anyone so her role here in Hope Springs should be a breeze for here.  It's great though to see Tommy Lee Jones in a comedy role.  I've been seeing him in pretty serious roles - with the last one in No Country For Old Men - which depressed me to death!  Steve Carrell also looks hmmmm eerily younger here!  Maybe I should ask him to find out what he did to his face!  I'm sure he's like 10-15 years older than me but here, he looks just about my age!  Hollywood stars and all their beauty secrets!

This movie should play well to the mature adult demographic.   I just hope it reaches the Philippines.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment