Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, August 23, 2012

What's Your Dream Place When You Retire?

When I was in my late 20s and visiting Bukidnon frequently for work, I felt I saw my place for retirement - up in the high plateau of Bukidnon, in that cool, beautiful weather, in a canyon beside a steep cliff! 

However, now that I am in my early forties, and about to retire in the next 24 years, I have changed my mind and will choose to retire here in Quezon City where I've lived most of my life.  The main reason is that most of my friends live here and I want them to be there when I grow old.  Also, since I love being active, my favorite gym will most likely be around this place too!  I don't know though if I will still be needing this big house that we have right now, especially that I am old already.

Of course, you never know what will happen in the next 20 years.  Let's hope this post is still there so I can find out how I felt when I was younger.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment