Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

John Tiffany: Best Director Musical



Falling Slowly is one of my favorite Oscar-winning songs.  It came from the movie Once - a small independent Irish movie, which won big on Oscar night.  The movie has then been brought to Broadway and tonight, it won the award for Best Director Musical.  I am definitely watching this if I do go to New York.  I haven't actually heard the soundtrack of the musical yet, but I'm sure it's just right along the alley of its Oscar-winning theme.

The musical also won a host of other awards including Best Book of a Musical, Best Orchestrations, and Best Sound Design of a Musical.

Check out a snippet of the musical here -



Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment