Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Interesting Book Finds at El Dia Del Libro 2013


The first few novels I read as a kid were by mystery writer Agatha Christie, so I was a bit excited when I saw one of her novels today, translated into Spanish, in the Spanish book fair at BHS today. As for Graham Greene's novel, I've seen the movie version and the English translation used the word 'quiet' while this translates to 'impassive'. Now, my Spanish 'library' is growing bigger and bigger!! I just hope Laura and Dylan do decide to learn Spanish in the future so someone will read this books =)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment