Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jeremy Barns: National Museum Director


One of the places in Manila that I have to visit this year is the National Museum!  It's funny because I have visited many museums abroad but I've never set foot in our own!  I have never seen the Spoliarium.  How shameful is that?

The Director of our National Museum, Jeremy Barns is an acquaintance of mine from a decade ago so I was quite surprised to find out today in a Lifestyle Asia magazine that he is already in that position!  I mean, what have I been doing these past few years!  My peers are ascending in their positions in society and I have chosen to lead a quiet life haha

Anyway, it would be great to bump into him if I do go to the National Museum before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment