Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, August 20, 2012

Revisiting The First Wives Club

It was a blast to see The First Wives Club again tonight!  I can't believe it has been 16 years since the movie has been released!  I still enjoyed watching the movie even if it was ages ago and the troika of Diane Keaton, Bette Midler and Goldie Hawn were great in the movie.  

It got me thinking though - what if the movie was done today, which three actresses would be perfect to play the three roles.  My friend, Archie suggested, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock and Angelina Jolie - and I gave him the thumbs up!  I would've thought Nicole Kidman as well - and maybe a woman of color - Halle Berry or Salma Hayek.  I think it's about time they made a sequel for this and update it a bit!  So much has changed in the past two decades!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment