Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, April 10, 2016

What I Had to Do Just to Watch the Latest Nora Aunor Movie!


I finally told Mama that when I was a young teenager, I would sneak out and go to the city on a Saturday to watch the latest Nora Aunor movie!

I would tell her I have to be in school for a certain project, but instead, I would take the bus from our quaint mining town in central Cebu at around 10AM, be in the city by noon to have lunch and catch the first showing, then take the 4PM bus back to our home in the boondocks.

Gosh, I was such a bad teenager!

However, thanks to Cinema One, I finally saw one of her best films, Ina Ka Ng Anak Mo. This movie kasi came out kasi when I was still a kid.

I also only realized now why that is the title.

I think it's supposed to be P****g Ina Ka ng Anak Mo. You'd have to watch the movie to understand why.

Finally, I saw the "Hayop, hayop" scene - a perfect acting exercise for wannabe actresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment