Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Trying Out Red Box Karaoke in Trinoma

 My gym group in Fitness First ABS-CBN has been holding Christmas parties for several years now so this year, we changed it a bit by having it in a karaoke place, and we chose the Red Box in Trinoma.  The room assigned to us was a bit small and there was a huge tear on the seat!  Also, picking a song selection took some time to getting used to since we were more familiar with the booklet style.  However, soon as you get the hang of it, I think you'll be fine.

Good points though include the delicious fish and chips!  You should try this one!  Much much better than the ones I eat in HK or even London.  I guess it's a Filipinized version!  The second serving though was a bit less on the chips portion - but the fish - really tasty!  We opted for the 430 peso for each person deal which lasted from 8PM to 12 midnight and that included two free drinks.  We chose iced tea. 


Well, there's no point system to motivate you and you'd have to turn some knobs if you want just the right echo or the right volume for your microphone - or the background music.  As I said, you'll get the hang of it as you move a knob here and there.

The song selection is impressive though, which is good!  There should be a song for any type of song fanatic!  Even the ones who can sing Chinese or Korean songs!

I have been going to Trinoma for so long but I've never tried this place till this evening. I guess I'll try it again since some of my friends love to sing.  I prefer to sing in the bathroom or in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment