Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, December 16, 2010

If I Were A Space Tourist.....


I don't think going to space as a tourist is going to be a reality in my lifetime but I'm pretty sure it's something mankind can achieve soon enough.  So for now, all I can do is just fantasize about it.  If I were given a chance to go to space and mankind had the technology to choose which planet to go to in the solar system, I'd book a ticket to Saturn first.  It's arguably the most beautiful of all the planets in our solar system and I'd want to find out what those rings really look like when we're near it.  Most likely I'll be taking lots of pictures of it from different angles since I just learned too that as Saturn tilts towards the sun, the rings actually disappear.  That would be cool to video!

No comments:

Post a Comment