Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, December 24, 2010

Craved for Paella at Casa Armas

My friends and I decided to satisfy our craving for paella tonight and had our dinner at Casa Armas in Greenbelt 3.  My brother and I are actually regulars in this restaurant, and I even had my birthday party in their Malate branch when I turned 30.  They have always maintained their distinctive way of cooking paella, and it's their paella valenciana which I really like.  We had that tonight too.  We also had gambas and salpicao.  Rica recommended the croquetas to me and it tastes great!  I think I ate most of it, including their share!  The bill was ok at US$56 for everything. 

Casa Armas may be easy to miss since its signage is hidden from the view of the pedestrians.  It's on the 3rd level of the Greenbelt 3 mall on the right side of the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment