Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Miele Guide: One of the Top Five Restaurants in the Philippines - Aubergine


I read about the Miele Guide last Sunday, in an Inquirer magazine.  The Miele Guide is a restaurant guide for Asia that was launched in 2008.  It was created by a Singaporean husband and wife team, Aun Koh and Tan-Su Lyn.  The guide lists down the top five restaurants in Manila and one of them is the Aubergine, a French restaurant which I had the good fortune of dining in, due to the charity of two good friends, Barry and Michelle Marshall!  It was an interesting and delicious meal, as I tried the escargot - the first time I tried it - and the sumptuous fois gras!  It was a bit pricey though but at least, the experience allows you to eat French food in this side of Asia.  I'm not surprised the restaurant made it to the list. They had some interesting choices in the menu and the service was fine.  I'd go back here if I wanted to impress someone - but they should have an adventurous nature - French food is not for Filipinos really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment