Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, December 16, 2010

What I Do When Life Demands Too Much


I found this interesting article in a local magazine where it asks people what they do when life demands too much from them.  This got me thinking on how I deal with that stressor myself.  Well, usually I take a step back and look at the things should be prioritized. I then schedule them accordingly.  I also say no now so that I won't have too much on my plate.  The truth is, a life just filled with work is no life a tall.  And since I'm already getting a bit older, I am beginning to appreciate life more and the need to slow down a bit and smell the roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment