Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fashion Talk: Always An Etro Fan!



I have always loved Etro! - and every season, I try to get something new from their collection - a wallet, a tie, their famous colorful long sleeve shirts - and for this spring-summer 2011 collection, the shorts look fabulous! The shorts at 0:21 looks divine - I want one of those! I just learned today that this brand is available in Adora department store in Greenbelt 5. I just don't know how much the exchange rate would be since normally, local sellers of these luxury brands mark them up too high making it cheaper to buy them in HK or London. Anyhow, will still check out what stuff they have out there that is Etro's.

No comments:

Post a Comment