Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Loving The Asian Salad of Five Cows

 Five Cows faces tough competition these days as Yakimix just opened beside it in its Trinoma branch. Vic and I have always enjoyed eating at this restaurant because of its affordable price and delicious food.  I know it's a bit laughable, but it's actually the Asian salad which I really like to eat in this place.  It has citrus and the taste of the dressing is just right.  I also like that they put some crabs in it and altogether, everything tastes good!  Vic always gets their chicken barbecue, which I also like.  Next time though, I plan to try one of their ice cream confections, for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment