Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, December 17, 2010

My Look: Revisiting the Slim Tie Look


I just bought this slim tie at Springfield's over the weekend since for one weird reason, it was on sale!  Well, that impulse buying fit perfectly with the yellow shirt I was planning to wear for the company luncheon today.  This yellow Ralph Lauren shirt was part of that edition where they had those dolphins in the lower part of the bum side and on the side of the hips too!  Very cute really!  I don't think those designs even reached Manila.  The tie really took away the eyes from my belly which I so wanted to hide.  Also, I realized later on that the bright yellow color had the tendency to make me look bigger!  Oh well, I'd love some dash of bright colors from time to time!

No comments:

Post a Comment