Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rediscovering TGIFriday's!

 I haven't eaten in Friday's for ages!  However, when I was in college, it was the restaurant du jour!  It was the place to go if we had to celebrate for something, and I remember people would line up outside while waiting for a table.  Anyhow, after fifteen years, the place still looks fine with all the memorabilia on its walls.  Their branch here in Morato has a big Spiderman on the ceiling, which Laura and Dylan loved to look at.

 As for the food, their popular mud pie is a bit smaller now in serving portion, and not too delicious.  Their brownie though is yum yum!  And the buffalo wings is still delish!!  We ordered the mushroom with chicken, or something like that, and the chicken fillet was really filling - and delicious too!  The fish fillet was just ok and the baby rack which I wanted was not available during the lunch hour.  They said it would be available by 2PM.  The adobo was also delicious although their version was a bit different since it looked like pot roast to me.


 Their Morato branch in Rembrandt Hotel is understandably not too full since it's not in the mall - which is perfect for me!  I hate being in a crowded place sometimes - so I loved the peace and quiet this time around.


No comments:

Post a Comment