Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

J'adore 'Je Suis Gourmand'

This is one of the restaurants that SHOULD open a branch in Quezon City!  Why only let the Makati people enjoy your food!  Anyhow, my friends and I decided to spend our intimate Christmas party at this restaurant tonight.  I don't care much for French food, but I really enjoyed what I ate tonight.  I don't have the complete names of what we ate but I had some lamb shank with lentils, very tender and meaty and yummy.  Hazel had the veal, which I also had a taste of - melikey too!  And Rica had the some kind of beef, well done, and cut into strips, which I also tasted - it was tender and yummy too!  A feast if there was one!  We had foie gras as appetizers - and it was yummy!  I'm not really into liver, I find it yucky to eat, but this one was rich and the sauce was great!  Well, the place was well-lighted and although we were on a center table, it didn't seem too noisy or bothersome with the other guests.  This is definitely one of the places I will go back too!

No comments:

Post a Comment