Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Loving Bibingkinitan

Everytime I do my hip hop class on Thursdays, I go to this petit cafe at SM North The Block to have some bibingka (rice cake).  I've always been a fan of Pinoy delicacies like bucayo (coconut candy) and suman (sticky rice) so I'm pretty glad that someone has finally decided to make the bibingka a more mass-based product available in a cafe like setting - with reasonable prices to boot!  I was also a fan of Ferino's but I couldn't find them in the mall, and their prices were always above a hundred pesos. 

The picture above shows two bibingkas and calamansi juice.  That goes for the price of seventy-five pesos only (US$1.75).  And they taste good - with the cheese and the sugary butter on top!  My friend opts for the yoghurt, which she also likes so much. 

Now, I hope someone does bucayo or puto, in a cafe setting!  Always going to Starbucks and its clones can be very boring, and Gloria Maris is also quite expensive.  But I do love their kutsinta!

No comments:

Post a Comment