Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Look: Bringing Out the Bling Bling


It was the birthday of Precious, one of my friends in Clark's Hip Hop class.  For her birthday, I decided to bring out most of my glittering bling-blings, since I knew most of the guests would be her friends in hip hop class.  Also, it was a chance for me to wear all these bling blings, since I rarely use them now, especially here in Manila, where no one ever wears them for accessory - at least, among the men.

Precious specified that we wear red, and so I decided to wear a Kylie Minogue shirt I got from one of her concerts and then just draped some of my favorite silver bling blings on it, including the huge Star of David.  However, it was the Phantom of the Opera Swarovski bling which most everyone noticed.  That was Vic's gift for me which we bought in KL years ago.  I rarely wear that too since I can easily lose it since you won't feel it fall of your shirt if someone does plan to steal it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment