Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

One of the Things I Want to Do in 2011 - Learn Spanish

I've been planning to learn Spanish for a long time now, and since I think I'm ok with my French, I think it's time I move on and learn une autre langue.  So, I already checked the schedule at the Instituto Cervantes, and this January, I plan to enroll in a Tue-Thu afternoon class which would last for a month.  Well, no particular reason to learn Spanish except to be able to speak it if I do meet Spanish-speaking people when I travel.  Also, it would come in handy if we do decide to travel in South America in the future.  It would be a treat too if I could read Don Quixote - en espagnole!

No comments:

Post a Comment