Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Daily Expenses: December 4, 2010

Tonight was movie and dinner night with bgf Rica so there were some expenses expected.  These are my expenses for today -

1.  gas - 600 pesos  (US$13.78) - I had to put gas on both the van and the CRV today.  I want to get my SM Advantage card since they give out rebates if I gas up in Petron.  I want those rebates since I also shop regularly at Watson's.  I plan to put in full tank both the CRV and the van and charge it to Petron.

2.  movie - 150 pesos (US$3.44) - We watched Monsters today.  The movie totally sucks!  Don't waste your money on it.

3.  bhe - 300 pesos (US$6.89) - my friend borrowed some taxi money from me today.

4.  load - 40 pesos (US$0.92) - I charged my cellphone today.
             -----------------------------------
               1090 pesos (US$25.03)


          

No comments:

Post a Comment