Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My First New Year Resolution


These two weeks before the New Year will be times for me to find ways to make myself a better person by writing down some resolutions.  The first one I thought of was actually inspired by an article I read in the paper today. It just says that I should not box people according to their social status, school they went to, or their work.  Like most people, I have a tendency to do that and so, in a way, it deprives me from having new interesting friends, since if I feel that if he or she is not quite my social circle, I don't make the effort to get to know him or her. 

But next year, that is going to change as I want to know more about other people even if at first glance, they are not quite the type of friends I should be with. And anyhow, by experience, I have met many interesting people from around the world just by embracing the person's uniqueness and refusing to box them into a label, which would've been very convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment