Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Want To Visit Latvia!

 Yes, it was once again one of those nights I was curled up in bed, just channel surfing, and then landing on the National Geographic channel.  And voila, the travelogue show was featuring the Baltic country of Latvia!  And I was impressed by their architecture.  The truth is, the architecture in most European cities differ greatly from the steel and glass architecture commonly found in many Asian cities.  The places that were shown in that travelogue were pretty interesting and so are the pictures here!
 I think Latvia is already part of the Schengen visa so it's a country I'd like to visit if we do go to Europe this year.  I will use the ferry route starting all the way from Oslo.  I'm planning to take a Paris-Oslo flight, then take the train to Stockholm.  And then take the overnight ferry to Copenhagen.  From there, I'll check if there's a ferry that goes to Helsinki, and then finally to Riga!  Pretty exciting itinerary don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment